Engineer by day, beadweaver by night (mostly), I like to look for answers to questions.
How do things work? What inspires you? What do you wonder about?
Explore the journey to creativity together.


Saturday, December 11, 2010

2 Treasuries in 1 Day

Back in November I made a collection of Christmas ornaments for the Holiday Treasures Challenge. I made beaded candy canes and wreaths and snowflakes and listed them all together as a single entry in my store.
On after thought, I decided that the snowflakes were a different color scheme and should really be a separate collection.

Friday night, I removed the snowflakes from the original collection and listed them by themselves.

When I got on line Saturday morning I discovered the snowflakes had been chosen for 2 difference treasuries. This put me in a good mood all day :)

The two treasuries are:
"L
inen and Ice", and
"Ice Cold".

Please stop by to look and leave a comment - thes
e are both lovely collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, questions and stories!