Engineer by day, beadweaver by night (mostly), I like to look for answers to questions.
How do things work? What inspires you? What do you wonder about?
Explore the journey to creativity together.


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Voting for the Etsy Beadweaver Challenge "Nest"

Last week I blogged about my Honeycomb Bracelet - my entry in the Etsy Beadweaver Challenge "Nest".


I want to let you know that voting has begun and will continue through the 15th.  Anyone can vote for their favorite by stopping by the Etsy Beadweaver Blog.  I really encourage you to stop by and see the amazing entries. 

Here are a few of my favorites from my talented teammates.  I love the creativity and skill these entries demonstrate.

First Out of the Nest from The Bead Beach







Cocoon Beadwoven Bracelet by Bliss Works Studio



The Nest of A Beaded Bead by Boonie Beads




Loreng the Goblin's Nest by Flagrant Designs


Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Skinny Wrapped - Nest by Random Creative



Driftwood Carnelian Nest Necklace by annamei


These are just a few of the fabulous entries - please stop by and choose your own favorite!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for promoting the giveaway and for featuring my bracelet here! The entries are stunning as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your honeycomb bracelet is so cool! I love seeing everyone's interpretation of the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented..the honeycomb bracelet is amazing! I can't imagine how much time a piece like that would take!
    -Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love your bee bracelet! It's adorable! It is my favorite out of all of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts, questions and stories!