Engineer by day, beadweaver by night (mostly), I like to look for answers to questions.
How do things work? What inspires you? What do you wonder about?
Explore the journey to creativity together.


Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Rainy Day


It is an overcast, rainy day where I live. This is the kind of day that makes you believe the winter rains have come to stay, and you will not see the sun again for several months.

This is actually really good weather for photographing my jewelry because the light is bright, but diffuse. I can get good, well-lit pictures without sharp shadows. It's also a good day to enjoy a quiet, hot cup of tea.

I grew up with this kind of weather; I usually find it relaxing. But sometimes I'm a little wistful for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, questions and stories!