Engineer by day, beadweaver by night (mostly), I like to look for answers to questions.
How do things work? What inspires you? What do you wonder about?
Explore the journey to creativity together.


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thank You, Part 1

I'd like to show my appreciation to the people you have included me in their treasuries in December.

Jeanne of Bling Things Originals included my Beaded Snowflake Ornament in her Cool Finds treasury.  Jeanne makes original, beautiful,  knotted beadwork.  Her pieces included jewelry, bookmarks and key chains.  I particularly like this Glass Heart Key Chain - pretty for Valentine's Day!


 Heavenly Treasures 123 included my Sparkling Snowflake Ornament in their very sweet Christmas is a Magical Time of the Year treasury.  Heavenly Treasures123 offers fun and original gifts for children.  Their Girl's Sugar and Spice Tutu is so cute!


Melissa of May Flower Market included my Intricate Beadwork Snowflake in her Crafty Christmas! treasury.  Melissa makes fresh, beautiful jewelry that incorporates buttons.  Melissa's daughter Rebecca  contributes charming crochet hair accessories, dish cloths and amigurumi animals to their shop.  (I learned a new vocabulary word writing this post - learn more about amigurumi).  I really love this Valentine Button Bracelet.  It has such a polished, stylish look!


Rock Candy Jewellery Studio included my Sparkling Snowflake Ornament in her Let it Snow... treasury.  Rock Candy Jewellery makes beautiful jewelry featuring natural stones.  One of my favorites is Mystical...Sterling Silver Rainbow Moonstone Necklace.  I love the iridescence in this necklace!


Gidget of Full of Light Photography included my Beaded Snowflake Ornament in her Ice Blue treasury.  Gidget uses the process of Natural Illumination to capture the heart, light and essence of what she is photographing.  This print... Fine Art 8 x 10 Print - Plants - Balance is just beautiful!


 I have many more people to thank, but I think 5 features in one blog post is enough.  I will continue with more thank you features in a few days.

As always, thanks to all of you for being a fantastic community.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Connie,

    the Let It Snow treasury is simply stunning and so is your ornament!
    I want to take this opportunity to wish you a wonderful, healthy, peaceful and creative new year! Glad to have met you in the blogging world :)
    cheers,
    Duni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Duni and Edi! I really appreciate the warm welcome back. I hope both of you have a fantastic new year too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts, questions and stories!