Engineer by day, beadweaver by night (mostly), I like to look for answers to questions.
How do things work? What inspires you? What do you wonder about?
Explore the journey to creativity together.


Thursday, September 22, 2011

My First Blog Hop

I found Aquarianne's Autumn Blog Hop through the Blog Team today.  I thought I would give it a try - my first blog hop!  It puts me in mind of my first sock hop :).

Here is the button for the hop:


aquariann's Autumn Blog Hop

Stop by and join in, if you like!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog...happily following you back!

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm visiting from Aquariann's blog hop, I'll have to have a look at the blog team on etsy, sounds like a great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you via Aquarian's winter blog hop, which is my first ever blog hop. I was reading your post about Picket Fence (I voted for you!) and found this post. Hope to hop with you more in the future. ☮ PEACE, ❤ LOVE & ~*~PIXIE DUST ~*~

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts, questions and stories!